понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

alondra hot wings




Well, Iapos;m really bad at this whole no boys.. Keeping the same boys thing. So now I have two new ones: 1.) Chris AKA Lifeguard: He works at my work, I think heapos;s really hot, he is in training to become a firefighter.. My friend Paul totally hooked it up, now weapos;re talking. 2.) Tommy: Jasonapos;s best friend.. Yes, that Jason. But now that Alicia is with Scott Spicer.. I need a Newark boy, so Jon gave him my number and Iapos;ve been texting Tommy like off the hook. Heapos;s coming to see me at work tomorrow, weapos;ll see how this goes. :]

Lyrics from Lookinapos; For A Good Time:
"Go ahead and lie to me and pull me close.
Tell me that you love me, even if you donapos;t.
The rule is donapos;e you ever even talk about forever,
But you never say never in life..


chris kovalcik, alondra hot wings, alondra golf course los angeles, alondra golf course lawndale ca, alondra golf course.



Комментариев нет: