суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

american cinema pago pago samoa




Oh lord. I just went driving with my dad and ended up crying because I hit the curb really hard and forgot to break and it was very overwhelming and crying was the only way to solve it. I feel really silly now, and also bad for my Dad bless him, because he was only trying to help.

I am trying to calm down and breathe deeply and la la la sunshine and rainbows.

~

Farflkhgfkdgfdnbfds Andy Murray, why do you make me hate you so? I like you, I really do. You are a fantastic tennis player and everything, but for Godapos;s sake man, stop beating players I like more than you (see: Roger Federer) My poor baby will be sad now and I am not happy. You have deprived me of a Fedal final (becuase seriously, I will eat something that is not edible if Rafa looses) and all itapos;s pretty slashy gayness.

D:

~

I am looking forward to tonight with a sense of nervous anticipation. Idk, Iapos;m worried it will be boring and that thereapos;s not enough/too many people coming and that thereapos;s too much/not enough food and too much/not enough booze and that something will happen and seriously, I need to chill out and just be happy because itapos;s my party, and Iapos;ll cry if I want too ;)

(And also on top of all of that there are Kevin butterflies f,sbfdsbfsbfdsja)

~

I am breathing. I am calm.

eve online mining macro, american cinema pago pago samoa, american cinema movies, american cinema movie, american cinema latin.



Комментариев нет: