среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bed and breakfast tacoma




I got this idea from a video I saw on youtube, which was titled "Tales of Mere Existance: Iapos;m not going to think about her" by a guy named Lev and he kept saying things he wasnapos;t going to think about that all related to his ex-girlfriend. I just wanted to see if it would help me too, and it did in its own kind of way...

Iapos;m not going to think about her... Iapos;m not going to think about how we met online... Iapos;m not going to think about how we smiled the same way... Iapos;m not going to think about how hard it was to hold her hand... Iapos;m not going to think about how small her teeth felt when we first kissed... Iapos;m not going to think about how her eyes always had that special sparkle in them... Iapos;m not going to think about how her hair always seemed perfect... Iapos;m not going to think about how she would run her hand through my hair even though I never really liked it... Iapos;m not going to think about how she cut herself in a bowl of soup... Iapos;m not going to think about how whenever she smiled it made me feel special... Iapos;m not going to think about her smooth skin... Iapos;m not going to think about how her breasts grew from a B to a D... Iapos;m not going to think about how she would always nag me about my grammar... Iapos;m not going to think about how sometimes I felt that we were the only two people on the planet... Iapos;m not going to think about how we felt that it would always work out... Iapos;m not going to think about how she would inspire me to write poetry... Iapos;m not going to think about the time I gave her flowers and then gave that big romantic kiss you only see in movies... Iapos;m not going to think about the time we were making-out in her room and her mom almost caught us... Iapos;m not going to think about how we would argue about nothing... Iapos;m not going to think about all the times she told me I was too serious... Iapos;m not going to think about how she always laughed at my jokes even when they were lame... Iapos;m not going to think about how we were so different but still made it work... Iapos;m not going to think about how she could always cheer me up... Iapos;m not going to think about the first time she said "I love you"... Iapos;m not going to think about her gigantic breasts... Wait, I already said that... Iapos;m not going to think about how her parents always hated me... Iapos;m not going to think about the time she dumped me... Iapos;m not going to think about how happy I was when she came back... Iapos;m not going to think about how angry I was when she dumped me again... Iapos;m not going to think about how hard it was to trust her when she came back again... Iapos;m not going to think about how hurt she was when she learned I had moved on... Iapos;m not going to think about the time she stopped talking to me for almost a year... Iapos;m not going to think about how she told me she missed me... Iapos;m not going to think about how we secretly dated despite her parents... Iapos;m not going to think about how we only talk online anymore... Iapos;m not going to think about how she never has time to send me a reply... Iapos;m not going to think about how she used to write "I love you" at the end of her e-mails... Iapos;m not going to think about how she virtually ignores me now, so I guess itapos;s probably over because she doesnapos;t have the time for me anymore, but her eyes still tell me she loves me so for now I guess that will have to be enough...

engine block warmer, bed and breakfast tacoma, bed and breakfast table rock lake, bed and breakfast syracuse ny, bed and breakfast sydney australia.



Комментариев нет: