среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

catherine hospital s st





Well, i survived having a breast biopsy done today. OMG may i never, ever have to go through that again. Just the waiting before the procedure was awful. They came out twice to tell me the doctor was running behind. By the time they came to get me, i was nauseous, feeling very claustrophobic, and ready to run. The doctor saw how nervous i was and suggested canceling today, rescheduling and being medicated before the procedure. I said if he didnapos;t do it now, i would not be back. The waiting was the worst part. I was able to calm myself pretty well. I had my collar necklace against my lips, ran thoughts from my Master through my mind, and focused on pleasing him. It worked. They ended up taking six biopsy samples. In order to get them, they gave me several pain medication injections. They said it would only feel like a bee sting but, DAMN it was a humongous bee. IT HURT i left sore, bleeding slightly, and already bruised. Called Sir from the parking lot and arranged to meet him at our favorite restaurant, Kim Chee House, for lunch. Just seeing him and feeling his touch did wonders for me.

Sirapos;s bunny



catherine hospital s st, catherine hospital job st, catherine hopkinson, catherine hopkins.



Комментариев нет: