суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

brother mario music sheet theme




Iapos;ve decided to go vegan for awhile. My motivations are half ethical, half a test of willpower. I donapos;t have a moral problem with eating dairy and Iapos;m allergic to eggs, but I do have one with factory farming and the conditions most dairy animals are subjected to. So Iapos;m testing out veganism, slowly but surely. Iapos;ve stopped buying non-vegan food and am slowly running out of the dairy products I already had in the apartment. I have a few vegan cookbooks already, but was wondering if anyone else can offer up titles they live by?

I saw the film Tsotsi this evening and wow, good movie, but hard to watch. I have a pretty high tolerance for violence/gore/disturbing images, but I almost had to turn this one off. I guess thatapos;s what you get with films about gangs in South African shanty towns, eh?
brother mario music sheet theme, brother mario music sheet super, brother mario music sheet, brother mario music piano sheet theme.



Комментариев нет: